O3KCBP025 Obersee Mini Preschool Backpack for Girls with integrated Insulated Snack Cooler | Sparkle Grey Design
Mini Preschool Backpack for Toddlers and Kids with Insulated Cooler for Water Bottle, Sparkle Design for Girls, Measures 14.5 in x 10 in x 5.5 in - Obersee
- FUN GLITTER & GLAM: Our Preschool Sparkle Backpack collection has a simple yet stylish design that any little girl will go crazy over. These bags come in a variety of 8 eye-catching, vibrant colors that catch the light, making them unique and fun. They make a great tote for young gymnasts, ballerinas, soccer players, and cheerleaders!
- SMALL, COMPACT SIZE: Your little one needs a backpack with enough storage to carry everything she needs without being weighed down by a large backpack. Our compact preschool backpacks are just the right size for the needs of your child. With 2 zippered compartments to hold folders, a convenient front pocket, and a mesh water bottle pocket, your pre-student will feel ready to take on the world.
- BUILT TO LAST: Small children tend to be careless and hard on their possessions. Whether you’ve got a toddler or a brand-new kindergartener on your hands, we’ve built our bags to be durable and hold up through the playing and dragging through the dirt. With Obersee backpacks, you can feel confident in your purchase knowing that your child’s bag will last and last.
- TWO-IN-ONE BACKPACK/LUNCH BOX: How many times has your boy or girl forgotten their lunch bag at school or on the playground? WIth Obersee preschool backpacks, those days are behind you. We’ve built in an insulated front zipper pocket that is food-safe and easy to clean so your child never loses their food again. Store a variety of snacks, wipe it out when they come home from school and let it dry!
- SNUG & SECURE: As your child grows, they need accessories that allow them to develop properly. Our backpacks were designed with your little one’s health in mind. They feature padded mesh shoulder straps and a padded lumbar section for optimal comfort that prevent kids from hunching over. For the really little ones, we’ve included a chest strap to keep the backpack securely attached.
Do you have a child starting school or a toddler who loves to carry around her Barbie dolls everywhere she goes? If so, she’s sure to love the Pre-School Kids Sparkle Backpack with Insulated Cooler by Obersee. Start your preschooler off on the right foot with this compact, multipurpose backpack, and she’ll be set to take on the next chapter of life. This backpack was designed to hold up for years being dragged around everywhere your little one goes. Its fun, flashy design makes it stand out so that your child feels special wearing it and never leaves it behind. In addition to being a backpack, this tote is also a lunch bag so that your student never forgets their lunch at home or at school. We’ve built a leak-proof cooler into the bag that keeps food items cool for hours until lunchtime and prevents spills and seepage into the main compartment. When your kids need a backpack with enough storage to carry everything without being weighed down by a heavy pack, check out our compact preschool backpacks are just the right size for the needs of children. With 2 zippered compartments to hold folders, a convenient front pocket, and a mesh water bottle pocket, your elementary school student will feel prepared for their day. Additionally, our backpacks at Obersee support the healthy growth and posture of children.
- Ideal for kids ages 3 to 7 years
- Insulated front pocket stores lunches and snacks
- Side pocket holds water bottle or thermos
- Chest strap keeps should straps in place
- Dimensions: 14.5"L x 10"W x 5.5"D
- Compartment holds 8-1/2 by 11-inch folders
SPARKLE BACKPACKS FROM OBERSEE!
- The sparkle backpack collection from Obersee offers a range of brilliant colors in 2 sizes. The larger "Paris" model is the full size option, whereas the pre-school sparkle shown here, is the smaller option for the younger crowd, or for those who simply want a small backpack.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.