Obersee Gymnastics Shorts - Turquoise
Girls Shorts for Gymnastics, Athletic Shorts for Over Leotard, Workout Shorts
- FOR WEARING OVER LEOTARD: These shorts are perfect for slipping over a leotard between events, during practice, or after training. They are incredibly comfortable and easily slip on and off with their elastic waistband. Leggings and other styles of pants can be a pain to put on after a long day of training. Now your daughter can go to the store with you before or after practice and feel comfortable.
- COMES IN A VARIETY OF COLORS: We have provided a variety of colors to choose from, so you will find something that matches your daughter’s leotard. No matter your daughter's favorite color or the color of her uniform, we have the color she’ll love. one of our vibrant color options is sure to suit your needs. The colors we provide include: metallic silver, hot pink, purple, black velvet, light blue, and sparkly.
- IRIDESCENT LOOK AND TEXTURE: These shorts have a fashionable and flashy hologram-like look so that they will match the style of whatever leotard you choose to pair with them. Many gymnastics leotards have this same iridescent style, so your daughter is still sure to look the part of a gymnast no matter what. There is also a black velvet option too that will go with just about anything.
- GYM SHORTS MADE FOR COMFORT: These shorts are the definition of comfortable so you can simply slip them on over a leotard and be on the go. We encourage you to reference the size chart to ensure that you order the perfect size. These soft shorts are meant to have that perfect fit—not too tight or too loose. These shorts are made of competition-quality materials: 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- OUR COMPANY: Here at Obersee, we are dedicated to providing you with quality gymnastics apparel. Obersee is a family-owned company that takes pride in creating quality products at reasonable prices. We assure you that you will be satisfied with our quality products. We are here to help you with all of your gymnastics apparel needs.
These shorts are made of competition-quality materials: 80% nylon and 20% spandex. As temperatures rise, you need something for your kids that will help keep them stay cool and active. These shorts provide the perfect solution. Instead of struggling to pull on leggings or sweats, simply slide these shorts on over a leotard and be on your way. It will save you time and effort getting your child ready for practice, training, performance, or competition. These shorts will complete just about any gymnastics outfit. These metallic dance shorts are also great for cheer and dancing of any type. If your daughter decides to keep these shorts on during rehersal or training, she will be comfortable because these shorts were made for movement. They work great as dancing clothes, gym shorts, layering pieces, and more. Our girl shorts are made to work for any athletic young lady and can even be worn on the soccer field or on the volleyball court. These youth sized shorts provide the perfect amount of coverage and comfort for whoever wears them. Can't get enough of these shiny shorts? Order various colors, so you will have a cute pair of shorts to pair with every Obersee leotard. Kids shorts are great to have on hand, especially if your child is prone to losing things. With these tumbling shorts on hand, you want have to scramble to put an outfit together before practice again. We are here to help you with all of your gymnastics apparel needs. Customer satisfaction is an integral part of our business at Obersee, so if you are not satisfied with a purchase, please feel free to contact us.
- Comfortable elastic waistband
- Variety of colors: pink, silver, blue, black, purple, and sparkly white
- Matches almost any Obersee leotard
- Shiny, iridescent look and texture for added flash and pizazz
- Works as athletic shorts for other sports including: cheerleading, gymnastics, and dance
- Competition-quality material made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Easy on and off
- Versatile enough to pair with any gymnastics outfit
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.